Saturday, March 25, 2006

deviantART: admedia

deviantART: admedia I am so confused by this. Usually I can register / log-in and start using something...

I just wanted to add something to my bookmarks there... I ended up making the artist a 'friend'. But I figured out the 'favourites' thing I was supposed to use. But now I have no idea how to edit / delete the 'friend'.

Anyone want to teach me how to use Deviant Art ? :)

Where do I edit these friends / deviants... where to i use / see this list after I add deviants?

Oh and I know, so spare me any of the 'Dude, don't use deviant art cause blah blah blah...' I don't want to hear it... I am having fun, so leave me alone!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Zolotovskov said...

Dude, don't use DeviantArt cause... Oh, wait! Nevermind! =^_^=

But seriously, I'd rather see you on Flickr - it's more mature (IMHO), fun and convenient. Aversion (Mute) is also there and he's posting some killer photos each day!

10:17 AM  
Blogger Ross Sabes said...

Haha. Yea... actually I probably am not going to be very active posting on either... I do find some things on Deviant Art inspiring, interesting and useful though... not necessarily gonna be a showcase for anything I do, just a place to click around... save some favorites, link up, etc...

10:26 AM  
Blogger Nox said...

I mostly use DA for the stock, good place to save all those links w/o cluttering up my well organized bookmarks (read as anal and ODC)

To edit you friends you go to http://my.deviantart.com/deviants/ while you are logged in. Or click on the number of messages you have...look to the right under friends and scoll down...there is a manage friends link.

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home